Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hmm.. Well...

The project I had been working on and that I wanted to post as my freebie ...
let's just say it isn't as *special* as I thought it was going to be once it was all put together ...
so back to the drawing board.
So, unfortunately, the purple and pink... thing... will have to wait..
HOWEVER, I did mention that I had another pattern which was all ready to go into my shop.. ???
Although my sister is going to have a *hissy-mad-cow fit*, I am just going to give it away here on my blog  :)

A so-simple little 'gag' Valentine's Day gift, you'll be able to make a whole army of squirmers before the 14th.
Enjoy.


DOWNLOAD THE PDF

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodles by K4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodles by K4TT End User Licensing Agreement or qualification.
Users may not redistribute, resell, and/or translate pattern into another language for reselling. Questions regarding sale of finished items is answered on this FiberDoodles by K4TT Blog, under the heading of EULA.
All patterns are released in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodles by K4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error, typographical mistakes or variations in individual work. If you should find any errors that you feel need attention, please notify me.

All patterns released from FiberDoodles by K4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission. If you wish to share this pattern, please link to the website and/or page - DO NOT re-print or re-post to another website.