Monday, April 8, 2013

Invisible Me

Social Medias..



I have continued to receive requests from my clients to "join them" on various social networks.  LinkedIn, Facebook, Multiply, Twitter, etc..
The only active accounts which I have are displayed on the left hand corner of this blog.  To date, Google/Picasa (linked through the blog for photos/posts), Pinterest, Zibbet, Pinspire, Craftsy, Ravelry and Etsy.


As I discovered in 2011, people will snag up on a name if they think it's going somewhere and to date, I cannot tell you how many "FiberDoodles" or "Fiber-Doodles" there are online who are also crochet.  As popular medias grows and I weigh it's potential popularity; I may signup for an account - only as a means to reserve the name.  In this way, you do not get fooled by someone claiming to be "FdbyK4TT" - which, as odd as it is to me - the mere thought, has happened.

Please do not think I am ignoring your repeated requests to "add" you - currently, there are no accounts which I hold that anyone should need be "added" to, so that they may view.
And please remember, that just because it may say "FiberDoodles" - doesn't mean it's FiberDoodles by K4TT!