Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just Another Rainy Sunday..


Wish it was Monday, cause that's my fun-day...
as if.. but Monday is the only word that rhymes with Sunday.. LOL
I was supposed to get out to the store today, but because of the rain and general 'yucky weather', we've postponed our trip until tomorrow after work and school..
Since I am running low on browns and skin tone yarns, I thought I would use up some of my 'Summer Stash' and test a pattern for my sister; who has an etsy shop: CreaMe
Well the rain has abated itself just long enough for me to sneak outside and get these photos of this little creature in my front yard - playing in the puddles of my uneven sidewalk.
Such a sweet little duckie..

Worked up in less than a day  (took me a couple of hours total - over 2 days) and so easy - but so beautiful!!
I am planning on using this for a Nappy Cake that I will be doing for my daughter's 3rd grade teacher, who is expecting this Spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable duck! So huggable!!

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!