Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Some might remember me asking for those of you working with or for charity to send me links to your shop(s) so that I could share your finished doodles with the extended FiberDoodles Family.
So for November, where here in the United States we celebrate "Thanksgiving"; I thought it was not only appropriate but preferential to share doodlers who donate their time and doodles to local charities.  

One of my most frequent clients is Meghan of Southern Sewing Mama.  This little southern gal and I hit it off straight away... and how could we not?  She's got a heart so big and warm, you just can't help but to enjoy working with her.



Okay, shhh.. cause I am not supposed to tell you about this - but I think she deserves every ounce of credit, so I'll whisper...
Did you know that for every item she makes and sells, she makes an identical item to donate?  Did I tell you she had a big heart or what??!  
Currently, I know she is working with shelters that benefit Battered Women and Children in the Baton Rouge, LA area.  So, please, checkout her Facebook Page or her Blog and allow her to help you as well as help out local charities.  

and although not a "doodler", I had to give a shout out to Chassity of 2 Little C's


Although I rarely have time anymore to check out fellow designer's blogs, when I came in on Sunday to update for the week ahead, I couldn't help but notice her Blog in my blog list and it's latest entry.  "Blankets for the Kitties".  Anyone who crochets, knits or makes for animals most definitely deserves a kind word from this blog!

If you have not yet submitted your shop, there is still time.  I'd like to only showcase 2 per week, but if we have more, we can certainly squeeze everyone in :)
Submit your shop address and a brief description of your charity for review to fiberdoodles@gmail.com  FDbyK4TT will be showcasing Doodlers each Thursday, throughout the month of November.
Page Updated on: 22 October 2020


✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission.