Saturday, October 3, 2009

Monthly Spook

October happens to be one of my most favorite months of the year..  not just because of the Halloween - but because it marks the start of my favorite season.

It's not just 'Winter' and it's not just the 'Holidays' - it seems often that I just LIVE for October, November and December!!  The snow, the festivities, the chaos... *giggle*

This year is extra special, CreaMe created a brand new pattern for this Halloween - which many people are absolutely falling in love with!  Here is the one that I completed (tested) for her and just uploaded to all my online accounts..


I call her "Baby Boo" and I think she is just soooo precious!! She is available at CreaMe's etsy shop and on Ravelry.


I am still creating more for my own series, and hope to have them up for you soon - so please remember to check back often!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

wow....super again...really super!!!!
greetings from switzerland
lee-ann

Idas kreativa said...

Oh, so cute! :D

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!