Isn't she sweet?
She is the sweetest little summer 'charity' fairy... and, as you know, fairies grant wishes and make life magical.. can you spread the magic too?
This sweet little fairy will be given away (shipping included) by raffle for you being magical through a charitable contribution.
During these tough economical times, charities often find that contributions dwindle down to almost nothing. We become so focused on our own hardships, we sometimes completely forget about those who really need the most attention.
So, from now until the end of August, I will be accepting raffle applications for this sweet little doll. Your application must tell me which charity below you have donated to DURING THE MONTH(S) OF JULY or AUGUST 2009 and an email address to send you your raffle numbers.
The drawing will be held on Tuesday, September 1st, 2009 and mailed out to you no later than Saturday, September 12th, 2009.
To win the doll, you must have the winning raffle numbers AND have donated to one of the charities listed below during the month of July and/or August (you must be able to show *proof* of your charitable contribution).
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Christian Foundation for Children and Aging
- Lupus Research Institute
- The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
MORE PHOTOS CAN BE FOUND : HERE :
If you would like a chance to win this doll, please email me the following information:
- Your Name (this CAN be a screen name although to mail the actual doll, I will need a real name and address)
- Which charity you have donated to (remember you will have to prove that contribution has been made by you during this time-frame)
- An email address in which to correspond with you (I have no use for email addresses, even if I wanted to sell them, I wouldn't know to who.. so no worries! NO SPAM from me!)
Mail all this information to: FiberDoodles
** Sorry, due to problems with International Shipping that I have faced in the past, this raffle is only open to residents of the United States including Alaska and Hawaii