Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 - A New Year

Welcome to a new year and hopefully a better year.. 
First, let's address the elephant in the room... 

WHY am I no longer on social media?  
The answer is truly a very simple one - social media can be incredibly toxic!!
My most productive time as a designer was before becoming distracted with everyone else's "drama"... and no, my nature can't just "tune it out"... When it comes to myself (and that is the only one I can speak for) - my desire to 'help' people; curiosity not only killed the cat - it kills the creativity too.

SOOOO.. how are you supposed to see what's new?
Easy - signing up for the eMail so you get a notice when something new is blogged about (patterns, hacks/tips, freebies.. etc) well, at least it's easier than HOPING your Newsfeed will show you an update....  

As I try to regain some sort of inspiration and creativity - social media is definitely not my friend.

Better stuff
- The look of this blog - I have been working to update everything, remove old tags, update new tags, make this page more aesthetically pleasing to viewers.. etc 
But, for those who've followed me since I started and worry I will make some not so good changes... 


1. NO, I will not take on google/blogger ads as a way to generate revenue... so you should still see no advertisements that benefit me on this blog (I cannot speak to what you might see using different Internet Browsers or what Google may add unbeknownst to me.  Even when I do link offsite, I am NOT doing so for any revenue - so you can trust in a recommendation, that it IS truly a recommendation from me to you.)

2. YES, comments will, for now, need to be "approved" before they appear publicly (This is not due to anything negative from readers - this is because of SPAM... when I started cleaning up this blog - there were about 60 comments awaiting approval.. nearly all of them were advertising (spamming) for tree removal services??, 'come check out my website' things - and "hey I love your content, you can get more traffic if you.... advertisements".)

3. There will be a major "publishing content" weekend.  My plan is that it will happen this coming weekend (8 Jan through 10 Jan 2021). It has taken me a little longer than I had anticipated to complete all the "Product Pages" - apologies!
But overall, there are no plans to post more than 2 or 3 times (days) in any given week and that will usually only take place when there is either a Courtesy Pattern, a CAL or a New Pattern's Release. 

Best Stuff...
My daughter's debut pattern "Honey the Bear" will be released on Tuesday 5 January 2021!


the Bestest Stuff...
A new Courtesy Pattern from FiberDoodles by K4TT will be posted on 15 January 2021!
(I have 2 patterns I am deciding between at the time of this writing.. if it is the "Cat" one - it will be a single post - if it is the Valentine's Day themed pattern, it will be a C-A-L with all parts placed up over the weekend of the 15th of January.)

So see you soon!
~K
Page Updated on: 23 October 2020



✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission.

6 comments:

MeliB said...

So glad to see you back , you have been missed ! Looking forward to all the new things you have planned and your daughters premiere ! To the future and wishing you the best of luck , Happy New Year :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Glad you're back to designing, and can't wait to see what you and your girls have in store!!

Figgy25 said...

You have truly been missed! I am looking forward to your blog as I adore your patterns and my grand daughters LOVE receiving them ad gift! I wish you and yours a wonderful New Year!

Hbfine said...

It is so good to see you back!!!! I am excited to see new posts/patterns from you. Wishing you and your family a very happy new year!🎆

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! So glad to see that you are back.
Vickie

Mimi23grls said...

I have missed you and your patterns. So glad to see you back and looking forward to a better New Year.

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!