Saturday, June 21, 2014

OMGosh Time Goes By So Fast!

With everything that has happened in the past month, with graduations, school endings, birthdays.. I mean man o' man... it seemed like May was only yesterday and here we are getting nearer to the end of June!

One of the first sales I made on the Sea Turtle Comfort Cuddler was to a lovely lady named Judi from Florida!   She had completed her first Sea Turtle Cuddler on May 19th  - that lets you know just how "behind" I am!!  Judi was kind enough to send me photographs of him and I was granted permission by her, to share her work/photographs on my blog.



While I have made several, all generally looking like copies of one another .. an artist replicating their own work isn't really that big of a deal.  
Now when a client replicates that work from written instruction; that is when your heart sings and you feel like you've contributed something to the art.  
Judi really did a wonderful job on him and I just had to share!!



I am always tickled when my clients share photos of their work with me.  
Not only the creativity that they display in the little additions or personal flare they give to the project - but in being a part of an art form that is so vastly beautiful and that can be shared with others.


Thank you so much Judi for sharing your beautiful creation with me and allowing me to share it with my readers!  
Page Updated on: 22 October 2020


✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission.