Monday, July 30, 2012

Rested and Recharged?

Well, definitely rested, prior to re-installing blog pages, shops and answering eMails..  now ready for another vacation.



Umm... perhaps I should have been more clear prior to taking my vacation, that vacation means "gone"... 
meaning away from my computer - meaning not receiving eMails, not answering eMails, not checking eMails, etc ...
I think I have now responded to all eMails which were sent to me - many answers which could be found readily on my blog under the heading of EULA; but apologies for anyone who feels that they had to "unreasonably wait" for a response of felt they were being ignored -  I would never intentionally ignore anyone requesting information.  If I have missed anyone's question, please kindly resend me another note, as there was quite a bit of SPAM in addition to legitimate inquiries.



Thank you very much for all the kind birthday wishes as well as the messages wishing me a restful and happy vacation!  It was very relaxing, but I am anxious to get back to some vacation inspired designs!!  There were several patterns mailed off to associates for testing prior to me leaving, and they are almost ready to be placed in the storefronts - so I will be updating very soon with new patterns!



1 comment:

Connie said...

Hi, great to hear your vacation was relaxing and you have new ideas. Hope you post some more of your pictures. Glad your back safe and sound.
Really glad you reposted Palmer the Eagle, I couldn't find a way to purchase the pattern. I got it now.
Thanks so much.

til next time,

Connie

.

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!