Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hogwart's Horde

Going back to school.....

MAGIC SCHOOL that is!!

Okay, I know, I am a GEEK - but I love me some Harry Potter!
I don't follow the whole Harry Potter clan/website/blogs/conventions/everything else..
but I do love the movies and own all of them thus far as well as all of the original books.

But I can't wait to go back to Hogwarts!!

I just love the whole idea of the magical realm.. the simplest ideas entertain my mind..
such as the 'every flavor imaginable' candies... where YES, you might just get an piece that tastes like earwax or vomit (HP II) ... ... and the candies which make you sound like an animal (HP I)

 And I LOVE the creatures from the tale as well..
Buckbeak (the Hippogriff) and Norbert/a (a dragon Hagrid hatches from egg) are my favorites to date.. but Fluffy was also a sweetie pie!! and ya'll just know I have to hold Fang (a Neapoliton Mastiff at least in the movies) close to my heart - just because he reminds me so much of our own beloved pooch.. "a bloody coward"

So to the Hub, when I walked downstairs this afternoon with my latest WIP..
and with the upcoming 5th installation of the storyline in the movies in mid July...
..
He was SOOOO NOT surprised.. lol

I share the pictures with you here :o)


I've still got Ron's scarf to get done, his school cape and his wand. I am not sure if I want to attempt to make Scabbers...
And I began working on Hermione late this afternoon.

Harry will be the last of the kid trio I make.
I am also contiplating making Dumbledore, Hagrid and Professor McGonagall.

Okay.. what??!
I told you I was a geek...
you ought to see me over the whole Lord of the Rings trilogy...
lol


































✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission.