Thursday, December 20, 2012

Seriously TOUGH Boss!!

I know I've been extremely quiet over the past month - well since about Thanksgiving...
Many of you already know, this is due to the charity work that I do.  This year, with times being what they are, the amount of requests I have received was so great, that I actually had to turn a few away.  Which truly breaks my heart! But for one (a local animal shelter), I will be doing a charity basket for Valentine's Day.  
Next year, I think I may have to start in February/March to insure that I have enough!  It has been many a night since Turkey Day, that I've not gone to bed before 3am; so I am looking forward to Christmas just to be able to relax :)

But none of my 'employers' have been more demanding than a little girl who wanted some dolls for her classmates.  Yes, the people have put in their demands!
Of the 6 dolls I designed, only 4 were approved.
 (1 is still pending as we are in dispute over whether or not Gingerbread People have hair!)

I bring to you several of the upcoming releases.
 (These dolls are in the final phase with my associates and should be available this weekend.)

Tinsel the Snowkid



Mistletoe the Mutt


Graham the Gingerbread Boy


And Morris the Moose (sorry pdf/photos not together yet - so only seen the group photo below) ...
The smile on the Boss' face says "job well done" and that's all that matters!!



Page Updated on: 22 October 2020


✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦⋆✦

(¯`·._(_.·´¯`·._.»  Copyright Notice  «._.·´¯`·._)_.·´¯)

Should you wish to share this Information or FiberDoodlesbyK4TT Patterns, please share using an Official FiberDoodlesbyK4TT authorized page 
.
✦⋆✦  RAVERLY  ✦⋆✦  BLOG  ✦⋆✦  ETSY  ✦⋆✦

Permission has NOT be granted to any 3rd Party to re-print, re-post or translate any FiberDoodlesbyK4TT products.

By utilizing any product from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodlesbyK4TT End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) or qualification.
All patterns are sold in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodlesbyK4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error or variations in individual work.


All patterns released from FiberDoodlesbyK4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell the littles one that no, gingerbread men do not have hair. :) Claudia

Unknown said...

So DANG cute!!! I can't wait for you to release them!

Anonymous said...

Perfection!!! Nuff said!

Erin

Anonymous said...

SUPER!!!! Love them all!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are way to cute.

Amy said...

They are all awesome! I especially love the reindeer!

Unknown said...

Do you think you will be releasing Mistletoe, the Mutt? He is soooo cute! Wendy

K4TT said...

Wendy, Mistletoe has already been released for Instant download on Ravelry.com
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mistletoe-the-mutt
I have been trying to write up my pages here on the blog as well as the FDbyK4TT etsy.com storefront.
Been a very busy weekend :)

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!