Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fun with Doodles - Sea Turtle Comfort Cuddler

It's important to keep your mind sharp. Something that sadly I am finding more and more challenging to do as I get older and the medications I need to take increase in strength and frequency.

I tend to play a lot of mind strengthening games. Everything from Memory Match type games, to reflex games - to even simple games like solitaire, soduko. mahjong and of course PUZZLES!

After doing more puzzles online than I would care to admit, I got the idea that perhaps you would like to share in the fun with me!

preview130 pieceSeaTurtle Comfort Cuddler

The Sea Turtle Comfort Cuddler is available on the FiberDoodles by K4TT Storefront on etsy.com

So I've began a folder on Jigsaw Planet.  Depending on interest, perhaps some special prizes can be awarded to high scores...
We'll see how it plays out :)

No matter what -enjoy!

3 comments:

luvmyferretz said...

I'm right there with you sister! :-)) I'm 46 and I think my mind is slipping from age and medications as well, so I know what you're talking about!

dj said...

what do you mean that when i turned 40 my brain went ? what do you mean that when i turned 40 my brain went ? ha ha. oh i know mine has slipped and fell down the hill of age. ha ha . life ! i try memory tricks. sometimes they work and sometimes i laugh and think 'wait did i put that on my list for the store'

K4TT said...

LOL thank you so much ladies, you've made me feel so much better. In, I think it was closer to September than November.. I actually forgot how to count (due my medications!!) But on almost any given day I can leave my room to go to the kitchen to get a drink or something... by the time I reach the kitchen, I've forgotten what I had even left the room for! Ugh! I wish I could say it was all getting older - but I've had a bad memory since I was a kid!

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!