Sunday, December 2, 2012

Well, That Didn't Go As Planned!

Sorry for being M.I.A. for the past 2 weeks.
I am struggling tonight just to type this simple message..
I have been suffering with severe migraines for several days now, which has had me pretty much bedridden.

There were supposed to be posts both for Thanksgiving Thursday and for last Thursday (another Thankful Thursday) which for some reason, the scheduling didn't take.


I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow, so cross your fingers for me that I shall get some relief from this pain...
and I will be making up the charity post on this Thursday.

Yes, there are several patterns to be released - hopefully the first of which will be out tomorrow - we will see how the head goes.

4 comments:

Erin said...

:( I hope you feel better sweetie.

Get well better hugs,
Erin

Becky said...

{{{hugs}}}
Hope you feel better soon!
My dear daughter gets migraines too... but only when she is pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Please take care of yourself. That's the most important thing. We'll still be here for you!

Gina

Ethan Kotlarczyk said...

I wondered where you've been. I feel for you! Please take it easy on yourself and feel better. Hopefully the doctor will have something to help you.<3 Wendy

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!