Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Santa Baby..

Santa Baby, slip some catnip under the tree, for me..
I've been an awfully good girl.
Santa Baby, just hurry down the chimney tonight...

Santa Baby, a can of cat food or two, will do
I'll wait up for you dear
Santa Baby, just hurry down the chimney tonight...

Think of all the fun, I've missed
scurrying critters but still I didn't hiss.
It's been so hard, to be this sweet
Don't I deserve a little kitty treat?

Santa honey, there's one more thing I really do need - indeed..
someone who'll really love me a-lot
So Santa Baby, just hurry down the chimney tonight! 




Anyone who has followed the FiberDoodles blog for any length of time, knows my devotion to the 4-legged friends, especially those of the feline purr-suasion.    Every year, I devote a vast amount of time to fulfilling the needs of the feline friends around me.  This year, I thought I would share one of those treats with you.



This little "Santa Paw" would be a blessing, filled with some feline treats for any shelter who's crates and cages are over-flowing with purr-sonality.  These stockings work up very quickly and can be made in 3 different styles - instructions are provided for 2 (the LpSt and Ruffle), but you could always just use single crochet in White to finish off the cuff.



Shelter Kitties don't need fancy to satisfy them - just love!
Open your heart to a Shelter Kitty today and make a few "Santa Paws" ... and if you have some time left over, you can make some Santa Paws for the 4-legged furr-balls in your life :)


Purchase Santa Paws Stocking on Etsy.com
** The promotional period for this item being downloadable as "Free" has ended
January 6th, 2013. 
Pattern:
 

Materials Used in Model:

Lion Brand: Vanna’s Choice ® WW Yarn in Cranberry #180, Bernat® Softee Baby Light Weight Yarn in White
7" in height and 4.5” Wide
Size US H/5.00mm crochet hook
Yarn Needle


This pattern is written in English, using US Crochet Terms.
You will need an Adobe Reader, or like software to view written materials.  You can visit http://get.adobe.com/ to find out more about Adobe and it's products.

By ordering any product from FiberDoodles by K4TT, whether by clicking over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the FiberDoodles by K4TT End User Licensing Agreement or qualification.
Purchasers may not redistribute, resell, and/or translate pattern into another language for reselling. Questions regarding sale of finished items is answered on this FiberDoodles by K4TT Blog, under the heading of EULA.
Every effort has been made to ensure that all instructions are accurate and complete. FiberDoodles by K4TT cannot, however, be responsible for human error, typographical mistakes or variations in individual work. If you should find any errors that you feel need attention, please notify me.

All patterns from FiberDoodles by K4TT are protected under Federal copyright laws. Reproduction/distribution, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized. This includes, but is not limited to, any form of reproduction or distribution on or through the Internet, including posting, scanning, "Crochet-A-Longs" and/or eMail transmission.

2 comments:

Joelien said...

Thank you so much! I was just looking for some ideas to raise funds for my local shelter. Your post made me look around for their wish list which made me realize that I had some of the things they needed just laying around. Long story short, I will be making some making some of these stockings to fill with canned food and treats along with bringing in my old newspapers, towels, and blankets.

Ethan Kotlarczyk said...

Not for me this time. Not because it isn't cute but because I don't have any use for it. Again, you do amazing work! :) Wendy

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!