Friday, May 18, 2012

Yea Yeah. I Know..

Where you at?  Where's ... such-n-such? ... are you going to make ... so-n-so?

I am working!  So much so, that I've actually had to self-medicate to keep on going.  Aspercreme,  Tylenol and Iced Coffee.  
My tester knows.. and soon you will too!  (There's about 8 new patterns which will be out within the next 2 weeks)  I would love to show you photos - but let's keep it a surprise . . .
(You should see at least 1 new pattern either later tonight or tomorrow - I just need to make the 'bonus' that will go with . . . him.)
Apparently the 'creativity bug' crawled way up inside me and won't let go.. 
can't say as I am really complaining - originality (not imitation) is what keeps this art growing!

In the meantime..
I received an absolutely melt-in-your-mouth, to-die-for of cute overload in my inBox last weekend.


One of my wonderful clients from Spain created this little muffin who I fell in love with at first sight!  So perfect .. Perfection!!  Thank you so much for granting me permission to share your work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo HOOO for the creativity bug!!!! :)

Joelien said...

I can't wait to see what you've dreamed up! And I love the darling puppy! I'm officially Handful of Puppy obsessed!

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!