Saturday, November 19, 2011

Name Her and She's Yours

On Monday, I introduced you to the K.I.S.S. Angel...


Sadly, there is a serious problem with her... one that simply cannot be overlooked or ignored...
she doesn't have a name!!!
Can't have a dolly out there in the world who doesn't have a name to go with her..

So, time for a CONTEST.. 

So okay, we need a name - if your name is chosen, you will receive the K.I.S.S. Angel in your eMail absolutely free - 

Rules:
1) You may enter as many times as you'd like, however each entry must be as a separate comment.
2) In the event 2 people come up with the same name, the first time stamp gets credit for the entry
3) the deadline is Monday, November 21th at MIDNIGHT (Eastern Standard) with the winner to be announced Tuesday once she becomes available at FiberDoodles by K4TT on etsy.



Please remember to post your email address in the comment or I will have no way to send you your pattern.
I will use a random drawing method - however, I will also read reasons for the name you choose, should you include a reason.. Who knows?  A name could move me so much, we may have multiple winners.

So... let's begin!