Monday, October 10, 2011

(Wo)Man Does Not Live by Iced Coffee Alone...

Which is apparent from my brief hospital stint for dehydration...

As some may know, or may not know, I have been battling "walking pneumonia" for about 3 wks now.  I say battling, as apparently, I am losing the battle and this bug is/was kicking my butt!
Finally back home with hooks and yarn, I am able to get back to work..

Here is what's coming up..
(WARNING: rough photos ahead) ...


All will be available in the next few days -

KISS Ghostie  (which although being released a *bit* late, only takes a few hours to make, so there is still plenty of time for your Halloween Needs)


Harvest Goodie Bags (Pumpkin and Scarecrow) will be released later this week (probably this weekend) on this BLOG as the next *free* pattern and are perfect for small treats.


Baby Boo w/ his Little Pumpkin : BB as we call him around here, is about 10 inches tall and frightfully adorable!  Perfect for your haunting decor or for your little one to cuddle up with while watching all their Halloween tales.


KISS Sad Donkey - The next KISS installment to the Best Friends Series (you know which one I mean). 


and the boxes..






hmm.. well, the boxes..

One box is filled with Toys for a local Women's Shelter for their Christmas needs this year.  In addition to the Cat Blankets which I showed you earlier this year in Pause 4 Paws - (which has 40 more pads for a total of 60, now to start crocheting mice, birds and fish toys..oy!) - there are 50 stuffed KISS and Plush doodles ready to go for the holiday needs of children who's lives have been uprooted by domestic violence.  I am still hoping to get another 25 done for the local police department...

Now, the other box...
Although I stopped taking custom orders to accommodate the Holiday charity needs for the 2011 season; these are some requests that I have been asked about on etsy.  The finished items of such favorites as the KISS Lamb and Bunny as well as the KISS Sock Monkey and even 1 complete set of the KISS Friends will be offered up in my etsy shop for your holiday needs.  So those who've been asking for Finished Items - here's your chance to get one before the holidays. I will begin listing these items next week.


4 comments:

Maria said...

Hi dear!
Oh,have I been looking forward to find the donkey pattern in your shop!! And soon he is..jeeeii!!=D Take care and hope you´re feeling better now!
HUGS!
Maria

Kyoko Yume said...

I Love Sad Donkey *__*
i hope the Pattern comes in next time *_*

Hbfine said...

Omg you are selling original KISS items!?!?
Oh my if I could get my hands on a Ladybug made by you would be AMAZING!!!
But first things first you need to take care of you!!!!
Will be sitting by your etsy shop waiting to see that LAdybug for sale!!!!
Eeeeee!!

Anonymous said...

WOWOWO... so cute this donkey
take care
kisses

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!