Thursday, July 14, 2011

Etsy/Zibbet Orders


Recently, to my amazement, I have received several eMails all roughly saying, "Where's my order?"  

Please know that I mail out orders within 24 hours of payment received.  Most often, within an hour of the order being placed and very often, within minutes of an order being placed.  There is nothing worse than "waiting" for an order that you place and want to get started on and I do my utmost to check my email very frequently during the day. I want you to receive your purchase as soon as humanly possible. 

Due to my desire to make sure that patterns were received in a timely manner, I began using a paid service that tracks these orders and 'certifies' delivery/receipt of orders.  This does not interfere with it's arrival to your inbox...
The SPAM filter however CAN.

Please remember to add fiberdoodles@gmail.com to your 'safe list' when you place an order - especially if you are using the Hotmail or Yahoo eMail servers.  

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter and I look forward to serving you in the future!