Sunday, February 27, 2011

Please HELP...

If you could help someone who is homeless, get into a home.. would you help?
What if all you had to do was turn on your television set and watch 60 minutes of a Food Program... could you do it? 


Charity is a BIG thing with me.  Often I donate all of my Doodle proceeds to charity... 
I am asking that my readers PLEASE spread the word and tune into "BIZARRE FOODS" because "For every viewer who watches this episode, Travel Channel will donate 10 cents to the 100,000 Homes Campaign, up to $100,000."

Now 10 cents might not sound like a lot.. but just imagine if all my blog followers would tell 10 people to watch; and each of those 10 people were to tell, even, 5 people to watch, and so on and so on... 
Travel Channel could end up making a very charitable contribution to help end homelessness in America.

Is watching a television program really that much effort to make in order to put a roof over someone's head?  

Please tune into Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern on Tuesday, March 1st - 9 p.m. E/P

I will be watching.. will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!