Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Panda Therapy


My Mum knew I had been feeling 'down lately' so she sent me one of those annoying 'pass-it-along' emails which I always get on her case for forwarding to me.  (My Mum is the Princess of SPAM Mail) This particular email caught my attention with the Subject of "Panda Therapy".
OMG... there were about 15 photos of these absolutely gorgeous creatures in various adorable positions.  Lying on a bamboo branch, sleeping, eating...

Once again, Mum was right..
Panda Therapy was just what the doctor ordered!

Introducing, Qinling the Giant Panda Cub.


In the wild, the Giant Panda spends its life roaming in the bamboo forests of the Qinling Mountains.  These creatures fascinate and inspire me and my diet.  Did you know that although the panda has a digestive track that would allow it to be a 'carnivore', it prefers eating bamboo shoots.  Vegetarians! (Just cause you can, doesn't mean you should - my motto!)
But perhaps my love of this endangered, exotic beauty is the simplicity of the message that I receive mentally each time I see one.  Yin-Yang.. Black/White..
Harmony/Balance.


Qinling will be available soon in my etsy store.

2 comments:

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

I loved this post! Thank you!
And the panda is adorable!

Jane
Flora Doora

Ganty said...

IEEEE he's so cute! I Can't wait for you to add him to your store ^^ Almost finished with Dewey so this guy is next on the list =3

My boyfriend also keeps telling me how great looking dewey is becoming!

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!