Friday, January 29, 2010

Cute is 'Cute', But Some Like It 'Hot'

I have been really flattered by all the positive feedback received due to Layla! I never imagined she would do so well in such a short period of time. Because of this, I will have my first *CONTEST* - the prize being (of course), Layla the Lovebug Pattern.

BUT, before we get into that, I wanted to introduce you to Lu. 
Lu is a cute little stinker who isn't quite sure what to make of Valentine's Day - but he certainly loves all the passionate kisses and steamy romance associated with it.

 

From the tip of his horns, to the twist in his tail, he is all about the romance... and of course the Valentine's Day chocolates - which is evident from his rather ample tush.


The finishing touches are being put on Lu and he should be available either later on this evening or tomorrow in my Etsy store.  I truly hope you like Lu and have as much fun making him as I did.


CONTEST INFORMATION:
So, okay, getting back to the whole contest thing - Just leave me your thoughts and email address (if not a blogster) in a post below and you'll be entered for a chance to win Layla the Lovebug Pattern.
Winner will be blogged/announced on Sunday - February 7th, 2010.
Good Luck to all who enter. 

9 comments:

Katie said...

From the tip of the horns to the tip of the tail and everything inbetween including the heart butt and outie belly button, I love this, I love this, I LOVE this!!!

Layla is capital "A" Adorable too!

katie_n_hughes@hotmail.com.
Katie

Sayjai said...

Hi,
You're on a roll here. This one will do well too. And a devil: there are so many around. A devil is really hard. Truly great. Love your Layla too.
- Rob

Ida said...

I would love to win the pattern! :)

Gidgetknits said...

I just fell in love with Lu - look at that tush! He might need a Layla for company... Great patterns!

picuu said...

He's so cute!!! Awwwwww... and I love his name :P

۞ lu ۞ said...

Awwww he's so lovely!!! and I love his name :P

AnnaRie said...

He is brilliant!!! (They both are, really)

Anna

Magda M said...

Hi :-)
I'm in love. I love Your Lu! Must have it ;-) I try to buy it and make before Valentine's Day ;-) I also would like to make Layla. I don't wont to make Lu lonley ;-)

My e-mail: magda.miernicka@gmail.com

Greatings from Warsaw :)

Magda

Anonymous said...

Oh my god... I just found your stuff on flickr... Those little guys are just absolutly wonderfull.
I just started making Amigurumis and I hope to get as good as your work is.
Maybe I will win your pattern and try to make Layla... (my cats name aswell)

Greatings from Germany...

Jbtwingo@web.de

Julia

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for leaving your thoughts on Fiber Doodles!